the album itself,the editor.
You can find the code on github.
The code uses the following Node.js modules:
It also uses:
The background can be found at sublepatterns.com. The icons were modified from the ones at raphaeljs.com.
I am currently happy with the state of my photo album generator. There are still few things that can be improved/added:
- use some web-font to improve the look,
- play a bit more with exif data: I wanted to put a location mark in diaporama mode for pictures having some GPS data.
- use the EFL instead of imagemagick to speed things up,
- have some kind of animation when changing images,
- make the diaporama timer more readable,
- preload next image in diaporama mode,
- have a better support for mobile phones: the diaporama UI should be changed.
- IE support :D
- add comments support with disqus and we’ll have a flickr clone :)